Kin o' Caid

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lame conversation starter (um, how 'bout that weather)

Hi there.

If I'm going to keep this up, I suppose that I should post - it's been a while. I added a new feature to the page - there is now current Colorado Springs weather in the sidebar. Well, sort of. As I type this, the banner says "Light Rain". It's actually snowing pretty hard outside - really wet sticky nasty stuff, too.

So, if you see the weather thingy (and care to have to think about it) - take their forecast and add some worse weather in your mind and your new mental picture of the weather will be about right.

-osh

2 Comments:

  • It's about time - I keep checking everyday to see what's up!! Snow huh we're 80 degrees :) - Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 PM  

  • Waaahhh........how does this work? And what's a blogger? How can I participate if I'm not fluent in blogger "apus-crapus?"
    I wonder if zee Caids will be able to guess who uses the infamous word
    Apus- Crapus.........hmmm.
    I'm going to shut my eyes and point to an identity, since I don't know which is the politically correct choice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home