Kin o' Caid

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Alright, alright.

I've gotten some flack from y'all about the lack of posts on here. So, here is a post.

Anyway, a lot has gone on in the past couple weeks. Our sister/auntie Cinnamon brought out a puppy for Noah. (she is so cool!) He is amazingly adorable, and as soon as we can afford to have the film developed, there will be pictures posted, I swear!

I've been working on a corporate web site for a scientific company. If anyone is interested, check out www.infotrieve.com to see what it is that I do for a living.

I've resisted posting a lot of things lately, well, because I didn't want to rant about the Schaivo thing, or the passing of John Paul, or the new pope, or the war, or the offshoring trend that is hitting the computer industry... but maybe, just maybe I'll rant a bit in the future so that there is at least SOMETHING posted... ;)

-osh

1 Comments:

  • Cool website! Now I know what you do in that little room :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home